I'm New Here
What is the atmosphere like?
• Coffee for all the coffee lovers or tea, hot chocolate!
• Encouraging music
What should I expect?
Here is basic order of our services:
• Congregational Songs
• Offering - You are not asked or expected to give
• Kids dismissed to Kids Church
• Message from Pastor Jack (about 30ish minutes)
• Closing song/prayer
What about babies/kids/teens?
• BABIES/young children: Clean, safe nursery for ages 0-4
• KIDS CHURCH: kindergarten – 6th grade Bible Stories,
Challenges, Puppets, Energetic Games, Object lessons,
Kids participate in every aspect
• TEENS: remain in service
Should I bring a Bible?
• Or if you do not have one we can give you a free Bible
• Use an app on your phone/tablet
How should I dress?
• We dress casual/comfortable
• There is no dress code at Faith Baptist for members or guests.
Our focus is on the heart, not on appearance.
Who is Pastor Jack?
Pastor Jack Tomkinson grew up in the Warrington area and came here in 1998 from Faith Baptist Church in Sellersville, Pa. He is married, with two sons, a sweet daughter-in-law, with second grand baby just about to make the grand entrance. He is a diehard Phillies, Eagles, and a Nascar fan, loves old cars, and riding motorcycles. He became a believer at 26. Pastor Jack desires to preach and teach the Word of God in a way that is relevant and easily understood by people of all ages and walks of life.
If there's something we missed on this list, just give us a call, or ask someone when you arrive. Whether you're new to the area and looking for a church home, or if it's been a long time since you've attended church at all, we hope your first visit at Faith will be rewarding! We are looking forward to meeting you personally.
We hope to meet you this Sunday!